View Single Post
Old 18 Apr 2004, 20:45 (Ref:943569)   #41
Sheila M
Veteran

England
Burton-Upon-Trent
Sheila M should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSheila M should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Dangerous games
hmmm 'not sluts' whatever! they walked around TOPLESS! and it was raining and freezing, i had 4 coats on, they were walking round with thongs and tiny t-shirts! and another thing they were from the pole dancing club! enough said!
SO WHAT? Generally speaking, the girls that do these promotions are trying to earn a reasonable living wage and if they have to go around scantily clad in freezing weather then you should feel sorry for them. If you had four coats on then why didn't you offer the use of three of them to the girls? Sorry, don't understand the reference to them being from a pole dancing club - unless of course you know them from there and didn't want to be identified?

And before anyone asks - I am far too old and wrinkly to do what these girls do. I've come across loads of them in my time as a Chief Pit Marshal and they are usually very friendly down to earth people. Don't judge a book by its cover (or in their case, lack of it).