View Single Post
Old 18 Mar 2016, 01:40 (Ref:3623745)   #27
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
Nah mofifieds on asphalt are not really my cup of tea.
How come? Seeing modifieds on asphalt is a 'bucket list' item for me. Pocono in particular, but anywhere really. Maybe it's because we don't have modifieds where I live, but it's always great on TV, IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Woodbury View Post
Bowman Gray fans and how they behave are completely and utterly deplorable. Just watch any video on Youtube that involves a driver to driver fight or any on-track excursion and you'll quickly realize just what I mean.
That describes almost every short track near me. Depends on the night and who is 'visiting' in many cases. Admittedly, some tracks have more of a reputation than others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I'll be at Thompson for the Icebreaker that weekend.
You *******! Have fun!