Thread: Project C.A.R.S
View Single Post
Old 12 May 2015, 09:55 (Ref:3536692)   #36
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The game in my opinion as Akra says is marketed at console users. The controls have been setup like this, with a deadzone in the steering etc that you always get with console games.

The biggest problem is that insetad of concentrating on one or the other WMD hvae tried to do both and that will always be a compromise.

It's a nice idea, but an idiotic business plan, as you can never appease everyone.

All I have sen on the forums I use regularly are not praise, there is that, but mainly continuous posts about how to set things up, graphics issues, hardware issues.

Just smacks of a game that should not have been released but was forced into being so by a team that were simply unaware of how many issues they face and led by a perosn who simply tried a one size fits all approach in a market that it will never work in.

Can you imagine trying to play Iracing or GPL, or GP79 on your PLaystation?

No of course not, I rest my case. They have tried to make a racey version of Gran Turismo in my opinion, but it has largely been put together by sim gamers, so you have a massive contradiction between the people who are testing it and the market they are clearly aiming to succeed in.