View Single Post
Old 6 Sep 2016, 11:59 (Ref:3670490)   #66
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Nemecheck ticking off Custer is a little like joeb ticking me off, Custer isn't a small guy. And as shown by sprinting across the track and clothes-lining a guy in a helmet, he's not afraid of showing his anger. I'm expecting Custer to spin Nemecheck every race in the chase if he doesn't make it in.
And that's why I'm halfway okay with this kinda thing. If he wants to race people that way, they'll race him that way. Custer will make sure he doesn't win the championship.

You never see this with Jimmie J, as much as I don't like him, but Bill Elliott, Terry Labonte, etc. didn't need to wreck folks to win. Dale Sr. didn't either, he just did it and laughed, only to whine when someone dumped him.