View Single Post
Old 7 Dec 2016, 18:46 (Ref:3694584)   #33
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
thats one of the differences for this side of the pond (and latitude).

we have to services our cars not just based on distance but change of seasons.

20cm of snow yesterday with another 5-10 coming today followed by a week of -30C....and the crazy part is that just a couple of months ago is was +30C.

with extremes like that cost becomes more of an issue so no doubt i am looking at it more from that side of things.

however one thing does make me feel nostalgic for the old day...the amount of heat my old mans late model V8 pontiac safari station wagon cranked out puts my new(ish) 1.8l turbo vw jetta to shame.

forget seat and steering wheel warmers just give me a heater that works in the winter!!!