View Single Post
Old 8 Sep 2016, 12:01 (Ref:3670962)   #87
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Not yet, I'm heading up for the day next Sat to check out historics, Global GTs and SCCA F4. The schedule isn't that great so not camping just a day trip. And two weeks isn't enough time to do much but I'll think positive there's less open clay but I'm thinking not much. Might bring a cooler weather patch seed again to get something going. And a pole clip to raise the oak a little more.

Think I'm going to get a slant leg canopy to put out at the track fence for some shade out there instead of the rigging and duct tape for someone's ancient one. And I have the two 10x10s for the kitchen and seating. Not sure if the two other destroyed in the sunday wind were replaced or if Eric/Megan or Thomas are coming. I'm going to take up our usual space and give away any we don't need, with the back of the tree saved for the couple and their tent who claims it every year. And I'll try to find and defend to Mitty holes for the Apache legs. Yeah, I might be looking forward to an afternoon of nothing but setting up camp, and a few 'sodas' just a little.

Do we have a replacement Aussie grill after Tony's was sacrificed to the gods of historic racing this spring?
I'm going to try and bring a pop up tent to add to the mix. I can also pick up a knockoff Aussie grill at the Walmart next to my house for about $15 if y'all want.