View Single Post
Old 11 Feb 2012, 10:03 (Ref:3024497)   #19
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Mystery, this has happened before in the 80's, it took the foresight of Yamaha and Kenny Roberts to offer a pretty much factory YZR500 to anyone to up the grid sizes a bit.

Ezpeleta to credit him wants the grid full of CRT bikes, theya re cheaper, easier to source and far cheaper to run, and if you look at the times, Edwards is a way away, but the bike is struggling with chatter. Remember he is up against teh might of Honda and Yamaha, and he isnt that far away really, so he is the yardstick this year for me.

The manufacturers are protecting their investment in technology and Ezpeleta is trying to make the show better, so who wins? The makers of course as they put the bikes out there this year.

I would expect another year of dullard racing, then 2012 should be a lot better if Carlo can get CRT on the whole grid again, but even then I would bet than the big 4 and Ducati will still find away to have better bikes.