View Single Post
Old 27 Nov 2017, 16:28 (Ref:3783520)   #12
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I'm stateside and the Euro rounds go off 730 Sunday AM while the Eastern rounds go at 1-3 AM. I do things Sunday AM and sleep during other times so the American rounds were the only likely ones for me to see live. I probably only watched the Canandian GP and Monaco live this year. Monaco is the start of the single greatest day in motor racing so that takes precedence over Sunday commitments.
As someone living on the east coast of the US, my response is similar. Decades ago, in the days before the internet or DVRs that made it super easy to time day, I would get up very early to watch on Sunday morning. Now, I record everything via DVR and watch it at my convenience (generally Sunday mid-day). I generally avoid the forum or news so I don't spoil myself with respect to results or race specific drama. The bad part is that I tend to fast forward through much of the races anymore.

I selected "one or two" in the poll to cover the North American races, but to be honest, I record those and while I might watch them "live", it really is "semi live" in that it may pause the race to do something like a bathroom break, etc. and then fast forward through commercials. So I could have easily have selected "none" in the poll as well.

Richard