View Single Post
Old 27 Nov 2016, 15:38 (Ref:3691431)   #58
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
Yeah, we can see that . It wasn't about stopping someone else winning a championship, it was about winning the championship himself. If you are so altruistic that you would willingly give up a championship without a fight, I take my hat off to you. But with that attitude you'd never win one.......
Richard, I don't think that we will agree about this because the only way that Hamilton could win this championship, taking into consideration the track positions of both of them, was by making sure that Rosberg lost. And by doing that he would have also made his employers lose as well, which is why Paddy Lowe instructed him to pick up his pace. Which he refused to do!

I have a sneaky feeling that if Rosberg had tried to get past that Hamilton, then knowing that any chance of taking the championship would be gone, would have attempted to take him out. He doesn't worship his hero for nothing!