View Single Post
Old 8 Sep 2017, 10:17 (Ref:3765374)   #15
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTfour View Post
Funny to see this thread still being so slow. Concerning all the turbulence around WEC and it's future.
I think most WEC fans are still hiding behind the sofa haha.

There must be so much going on behind the scenes at the moment.

In the weirdest way, a small part of me wouldn't mind if Toyota did leave. Literally rip the whole thing down and start again, rather than trying and failing to balance the technologies. That would certainly make for a more intriguing battle and hopefully encourage a couple more entries out of the woodwork.

I guess if Peugeot are coming then it would be nice to see Toyota there to greet them. But it just feels like a bit much to ask for a company, especially one so snakebit at Le Mans.