Thread: Zak Brown
View Single Post
Old 11 Jan 2018, 20:53 (Ref:3792116)   #4
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_l View Post
I think you are mistaken, Americans are renowned for being quiet and understated in everything they say and do, if you want a country of loud obnoxious people go to Finland.
Gaaaaaaaaaaah! I have English friends, eyes, and ears so I know this to be true, but I've never been able to figure out why. Every time a Brit opens their mouth I automatically think they're smarter than me and I feel under dressed.

As for Zak, I really like him! He's doing more to engage the American F1 fans than anyone I've seen. Most of the season he would call into the NBC race broadcast and do an interview during the race. Being a McLaren fan, I thought this was awesome. Bringing Alonso over for the 500 was a HUGE deal too.