View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 2023, 07:00 (Ref:4176996)   #25
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCC frog View Post
Liam Lawson was also very impressive. I think Toro Rosso should sign him full-time for 2024 alongside Daniel Ricciardo, although it would be harsh for Yuki Tsunoda to have no drive I think Ricciardo still needs to be tested as a potential Red Bull driver, and Lawson has more potential than Tsunoda.
Lawson has been impressive, particularly getting into Q3 (and dumping Max out..... ). For me, I don't see why Ricciardo is a 'given' at all, unless contractually. Having a youngster come in and do the business hasn't helped his cause much at all.