View Single Post
Old 15 Jul 2011, 14:16 (Ref:2927099)   #12
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by duke_toaster View Post
My only concern with these would be speed of getting out of the car, which I feel sure the fly boys have already got sorted out.
ejector seats! F1 needs ejector seats immediately!

seriously though it is a fine line. obviously you must try to increase safety and the powers that be will move it ever closer to that line where it ceases to be a sport and turns into something that no longer reflects why we watch it and why drivers choose to compete in it.

sadly where that line is i wont know until they cross it and i stop watching and caring but i have to wonder does this road just move us closer towards an era where 20 odd 'drivers' sit in the safety of their simulators and remotely control the cars on track?