View Single Post
Old 3 Nov 2017, 14:51 (Ref:3778364)   #15
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascarracinguk View Post
Ahhh yet another hamilton bashing thread
Maybe one post, but the entire thread? Umm... no? Maybe the best thing is to not help turn this into a Hamilton thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ascarracinguk View Post
Not sure what hamilton did wrong or why he is a sneak.
I wasn't the one calling him a sneak, but my observation was that he decided to complain about another driver breaking a rule and then he became annoyed when someone called him out as well. After pointing his finger at others, did he think someone wouldn't be able to find an example of him doing something wrong?

It's clear to me that they ALL have probably done (and gotten away) with something. Maybe even on a regular basis. The point is that the tit for tat stuff in that meeting is apparently pointless.

Richard