View Single Post
Old 7 Nov 2017, 21:54 (Ref:3779322)   #41
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by matherto View Post
Bit of a bump after a while.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=897717580

Started a spreadsheet to make it easier to track the cars. Hopefully it's editable by the public so anyone can add a little bit of info. Any help would be massively appreciated.

Suspect all the museum cars will make it tough cause they rarely have a chassis number displayed and many will just be show cars too.

Thanks in advance!
It's not publicly editable and if I was you... I would keep it that way. Otherwise, someone will deface it at some point.

Thanks for sharing it however!

Richard