View Single Post
Old 15 Nov 2017, 15:48 (Ref:3780575)   #10
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
This advice was posted by someone in another thread recently - ' If you don't feel you can contribute to the discussion, then please save the immature comments and bullsh*t for your school friends.' - which seems quite applicable here.

The Sliding Doors scenario opens up infinite trains of thought for F1, and could give everything from the sublime to the ridiculous.
I like to wonder if things may have turned out different if Honda had decided to stick it out for another season instead of selling to Brawn GP. Would they have continued development with Button in the seat, and we would see Button as a 4/5 time WDC.
I guess he would then face criticism for living outside the UK, having a superior car, having a privileged upbringing and not being like the good old drivers of yesteryear?