Old 5 Mar 2014, 17:32 (Ref:3375419)   #12
Over 9000
Rookie

United States
Midwest USA
Over 9000 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
Awesome! If you're unsure about camping, just do it! We have so, so, so much (some might say too much) fun! You're welcome to make your camp next to ours. We'll be getting there 11Wednesday evening. When do you plan to arrive?

The good thing about our camping spot is that we are in Green Park and a one minute walk to the hairpin. Yet we are far away enough from the bands and craziness by the flag pole that it gets relatively quiet once it's time to go to bed.
Sounds like the place to be....between the party atmosphere and the over hour cue wed have to apparently fight to just leave the track, im pretty well settled on camping then.

Unfortunately i have midterms the week of the race, so it looks like super early friday might be the best arrival i can manage..would love to be there earlier, but i will be at the whim of my professors. So. No hard feelings if you cant save me a spot that long next week cant come soon enough! Im super pumped.

The old man is in his 50s. I doubt hell be pulling weekend long benders like me and you, J, but he loves racing and a good time too. I bet between a fairly quiet spot at night and an air mattress hed have no complaints.

Last edited by Over 9000; 5 Mar 2014 at 17:44.