View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2017, 13:58 (Ref:3726613)   #17
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetool View Post
The biggest continual conclusion to be drawn from all the times in sessions of late is that these cars are FAR too easy to drive. All drivers within 102.5% of the pole time. BTCC and Alan Gow try to use this as reason to wax lyrical about the competitiveness of the series; but in reality it just shows how homogenous and uninteresting it has become.
I don't think that conclusion is one that can be drawn easily.
The grid at the moment has less drivers and teams that are competing on a 'gentleman' basis.

True - The front runners are constrained by performance balancing to be not too far ahead, but also the back runners are operating to a higher standard than in previous seasons.