View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 2017, 09:16 (Ref:3728366)   #2773
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLiTZ View Post
same for Lloyd and Taylor-Swift.
I don't think Taylor Swift would struggle to fund a BTCC entry!

I agree though overall that things seem stretched. A 6-car entry (which they are now to all intents and purposes) alongside the other categories they compete in, would be too much for many teams to manage.

There's a reason Dynamics concentrate on the BTCC alone, and Motorbase have dropped GT racing. And they are two teams with a lot of BTCC experience and consistency with the cars going into 2017.

If the factory supported WSR and Dynamics alongside Motorbase all limit themselves to a 3-car single manufacturer entry, I worry for the relatively inexperienced BMR setup attempting to field 6 cars, with one car being out of production and the other being different to anything else on the grid.