View Single Post
Old 13 Apr 2017, 11:47 (Ref:3726077)   #336
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
I read that on Joe Saward's blog too. Not many options for McLaren.

Saward goes on to suggest a possible seat swap with one of the current Andretti Autosport drivers maybe on. In particular, Alex Rossi. Would help lift the profile of both sports.

How about Takuma Sato? Straight seat swap with Alonso? Sato has been a long time a Honda driver.
Andrew Benson suggests that Button has a contractual obligation to drive:

'He signed a contract with McLaren last autumn that committed him to replacing any race driver who was not able to take part in a grand prix this year.'