View Single Post
Old 23 Mar 2015, 19:27 (Ref:3518733)   #90
Speed-King
Veteran

Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Muffled? As in sound wise? Or usual bop nonsense for 'trying to not hurt anyone's feelings'? Though IIRC I thought this series was relatively free of such, uniquely...
Yeah, as in sound wise. No BoP there unless you run a GT3...

Though I do think that the GT3s might still be favorites for the overall wins. The Saleen was at Hockenheim already for a race in another series last year and only did 1:45s, while the GT3s usually run close to 1:40. Kuismannen and Herbeck will probably be near the sharp end, but I don't expect them to have a significant advantage over Bender in the GT3-Vette, by virtue of him (Bender) being a better driver. The F1 is the big unknown, though I've been hearing good things abut Gläser at another forum. Thing is, going all out with a rare collectible like the McLaren might be a bit too much to ask.

Well, and Fritz Kreuzpointer in the turbo-charged RSR should be in with a shot as well. Maybe Kierdorf, too.

Last edited by Speed-King; 23 Mar 2015 at 19:34.