View Single Post
Old 10 Jul 2017, 21:27 (Ref:3750276)   #23
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well I missed the end due to the rain delay - dvr situation. Oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Were they being hopefully that he stays with Penske for '18? Seems to be gaining traction that he may join Montoya over in IMSA with Indy only rides in openwheel.
One of the announcers (can't remember who) said that Helio is not ready to leave but may not have a choice. "They" also said that it would be tough to remove the champ from the series, implying that was what Helio was trying to do.

Honestly, I'm a big Penske fan, but never really liked Helio. Not sure what series I would rather have him in.