Thread: Andros Trophy
View Single Post
Old 21 Mar 2006, 20:12 (Ref:1556031)   #19
zac510
Veteran

zac510 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Asp, yes I loved it!! Those little buggies need tougher suspension so they can have a bit of biffo without getting put out of the race constantly.

Lagorce might have been lucky in the first final but in the second one he drove beautifully around Monnier and the other driver's stalled cars in the last corner to take the win!

I was laughing a lot at the drivers - pulling full speed power slides around the corners on the formation lap. The marshalls were waving their hands and yellow flags like mad but the drivers did it anyway

I couldn't believe how mad the French were for Prost, Panis and Loeb. They don't seem to care for their F1WC Renault. They just love their drivers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshoes
All the commentary is obviously in French so you may not understand what's going on, but to be honest I'm not sure most of the locals had a clue either. As long as you can remember the phases 'hot dog frites' and 'les pom-pom girls' you shouldn't go far wrong.
You were 100% right - I had absolutely no idea what was going on!!
They didn't put any times or results on the big screens and sometimes it was even hard to see which driver was in the car. Sometimes the best indicator was the driver's style.
They have times on the website now.. Can it be that hard to put it on the big screen?