Thread: Autosport Show
View Single Post
Old 6 Jan 2011, 21:45 (Ref:2812142)   #41
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
>>>>>>> think NEC is great if youa re racing or working in the sport as a lot of people seemingly are sho use this forum.

Actually, the racers on the whole are the ones who moan most about the price and don't go!!!!

I used to exhibit there, to give you a feel for the costs a 3m x 3m booth normally costs around £2.5k for the stand, plus £60 "cleaning fee" or something like that, plus electric (£150ish), then there's staff costs, hotels etc. I reckon I didn't have much change out of £3.5k, plus the VAT....So that's a lot of £12.50 gloves

Think the Saturday/Sunday booths are a lot cheaper for the oval show, you may find good deals there.