View Single Post
Old 26 Mar 2018, 00:04 (Ref:3810768)   #16
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mies7337 View Post
Williams for me.
No speed, no reliability, no talented drivers. Horrible
Interesting criteria for your vote. They obviously made an impact on you, at least.

The most I can say for them is that they were a team of the Grand Prix. An inauspicious start.

I am glad to see Haas getting a lot of votes, even if I decided against giving it to them because of the cross-threaded wheel nuts. It would be nice if they can manage to mount that kind of challenge regularly. So far, they look to have taken on Force India's mantle of last year of a low-budget team delivering.