View Single Post
Old 16 Jan 2017, 14:24 (Ref:3702945)   #14
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
Add endure Terry chuffing Grant for the 10th time of their life.
funnily enough that terry grant thing is exactly what we said as well, fair play to him for continually making money for old rope but it IS old rope once you've seen him at the live action arena and a few btcc races (does he still do those?).
Quote:
If it was 25 quid or something I would probably go every few years. But at that price with the parking it is simply way, way overpriced.
agree - like i say, the trade price at about £28 is right. i refused to pay for parking so gave my money to the train companies, parked at a localish station and caught a train there instead. marginally cheaper but much more satisfying than just handing the £12 over to the nec blindly!
Quote:
Why would they when idiots like me were doing it for free you say. Suffice to say that weekend ended my involvement with trying to help that sport.
had a few experiences like that. relying on free bodies without covering their expenses at least is no way to do busines. everyone's goodwill runs out eventually. i prefer to help friends now, not bosses. if they can't see the value in what you do and won't put their hand in their (corporate) pocket to make your life easier, they aren't friends.