View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 2009, 18:26 (Ref:2545295)   #93
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
London
rogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
Always good for some fun, here's the New Zealander who recently joined the Russian army.
First pic on his approach to the Mini starting grid...(he eventually found it)
second threewheeling his Elite through the chicane.
Thanks for the nice photos.

I had a most enjoyable weekend. Both races were real crackers with some great battles. Keith Ahlers had the power advantage in the Morgan over my Elite but I was able to carry more speed in a few places and gave him a good race.

The Mini race was just brilliant fun. I seemed to be down on power on a couple of cars on the straights but had a few great battles. We seemed to change places every lap and I ran as high as second but finished 5th. Given how competitive it was and how close the racing was I think it was a real credit to all out there that there wasn't a lot of paint traded.

The whole weekend was just superb. I thought I was the only person in a Russian military uniform and then blow me down if I don't bump into 5 guys dressed in Russian uniforms as the event was coming to a close last night.

Now onto Spa. Two of the best weekends in the year in a row. Wow!