View Single Post
Old 6 Aug 2016, 15:19 (Ref:3663816)   #26
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
About that... It has rained across north ATL every day for the last month. It has been a normal, annoying, hot, Georgia summer here. It won't stop raining enough for me to mow the lawn or wash the truck. I keep hearing the drought talk, but I ain't seeing it where I live or work. I tell ya, the g̶r̶a̶s̶s̶ weeds are thriving.
My poor truck is the same way, crossing my fingers for Sunday but knowing my luck I'll get started and here comes the rain. 93 degrees and humid at 1115 am is just nuts so not getting washed today. And of course we get all the calls about why are my trees and shrubs brown/dead and tired looking.