View Single Post
Old 18 Jul 2017, 08:17 (Ref:3752337)   #42
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
I am a F1 fan, and a Lewis Hamilton fan (as well as a few other drivers on the grid). But.. while I am a Lewis Hamilton "fan", I could not give a flying **** what he does outside of the car!!

I'm a fan of his driving skills and raw talent, and what he does when he is in a F1 car - on a F1 track.

Nothing he does in his private life, who he is hangin' with, his hair, his sunglasses, or the clothes he wears, etc., matter to me. But I do understand that it does matter to some people. Normally, they are female. But I do also understand that these things matter to some sections of the male community. And that's ok, there's nothing wrong with being that way inclined. There's also nothing wrong a male publicly commenting on another males appearance. It's all normal these days.
I can sympathise with your view, although for me part of the 'race' is the build up and immediate aftermath, what happens away from the circuit is of little interest.

Last edited by Adam43; 18 Jul 2017 at 17:59. Reason: Autocensor dodge in quote