View Single Post
Old 4 Jan 2010, 16:37 (Ref:2608053)   #7
92scotland
Racer

United Kingdom
92scotland should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid92scotland should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for all the feedback! So just a little update...
The track remains clockwise as I had already done most of the changes before ScotsBrutesFan suggested for it to be anti-clockwise which thinking about it now would make sense.
So the main update here is the last corner. As you are able to see from the attachments below, I have made it a long sweeper. It is a semi-circle with a diameter of approx 115m instead of the tight hairpin. I hope I have added enough run-off in this section this time round . And incase a vehicle goes straight off when entering the complex, I have added a little tire wall if the sand pit doesn't stop it in time for it to re-enter the track.
Another change to the layout is the pit exit. This time I decided to place it after T3 so hopefully the cars will not be on the race-line when they re-join the track.
Last thing I altered was the grandstand at the second hairpin. As you can see I haven't made it a semi-circle anymore and I have also extended it.
Also attached is a view from the pond looking at slight cresent in the track which I wasn't able to attach in my previous post.
Attached Thumbnails
track2.png   last corner complex.png   pit exit.png  

pond and slight gradient in track.png   last corner complex 2.png  

Last edited by 92scotland; 4 Jan 2010 at 16:45. Reason: To add another attachment