View Single Post
Old 22 Feb 2016, 18:10 (Ref:3616794)   #1
David A Scott
Rookie

Canada
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
David A Scott should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Online racing ettiquette

I just started racing online again with PCars and AC after a few years off. Previously I raced rFactor, GTR2 and GTL. People were pretty respectful for the most part. After racing the AI in both PCars and AC getting re-acclimatized I decided to go back online.

Started with AC. Mainly a server racing 458 GT2's at Monza. What a bunch of animals. Everyone trying to win going into Rettifilo. Even starting from pit lane it is damn near impossible to pick your way through the wreck without getting tagged. Do these people even watch real racing? Do they know what a yellow is? Making a pass into Ascari is dicey at best. Yet some idiot tried it on me under a yellow and took me out. Then proceeded to call me an effing noob!

PCars is worse. I was doing a GT3 race at Donington over the weekend and what a nightmare. Some clown spun at the Craner curves and spent the next few laps sitting there, broadside, going back and forth for a few laps trying to take people out. At Le Mans, I came across an idiot just parked just past the apex at the Dunlop Curve for lap after lap. First time was bad as you didn't see him until the last minute.

Does anyone else experience this?

Rant over. I would like to join a league where drivers are a little more respectful but I'm not that good. I do it for fun.