View Single Post
Old 30 May 2017, 13:50 (Ref:3737386)   #26
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
I can't see why it wouldn't - although you do have to wonder how many cars would be left by the end, there are plenty of casualties in the short races!

Which circuits would you like to see added to the calendar? I'm not sure if there are any that could host the BTCC - Castle Combe, Pembrey, Anglesey, Mondello Park are the obvious candidates but they all have issues that probably mean they're not viable.
What do people think of the Donington full loop? Is that worth using it? I take it Cadwell isn't anywhere near the standard required either?