View Single Post
Old 8 Sep 2011, 20:37 (Ref:2952925)   #22
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregtummer View Post
How is traffic usually for this event?

Also the University of Georgia is playing a home college football game that Saturday in Athens, which is only a couple miles away.
Athens is a good 30-40 miles away and shouldn't have any affect on race traffic unless you are somehow coming with the game traffic at Commerce/US441 or Pendergrass/US129; not sure how that would be possible...and if UGA plays like they did the first game until they play MissState, there won't be anyone at that game.

In the past when I get there, I stay there, so I can't really tell you how the traffic is outside the property, but I am sure Saturday morning entering and Friday/Saturday night leaving will be pretty close to awful...