View Single Post
Old 13 Jan 2005, 16:33 (Ref:1199977)   #21
the_royksopp
Veteran

Denmark
Skørping, Denmark
the_royksopp should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes, i do respect the work that MagnetON and the rest of the staff do. I know how tough it can be to run a website, and i think you guys are doing a great job.

Now, by using the word "community" some of you might get the misinterpretation, that it is to be a closed club. That was not my intention. You must remember, that english is not my native tongue, and thus i maybe sometimes without knowing it, express myself unclear and harsher than my intentions .

But the fact is, that MyTracks is not fully integrated into Tenths, and will probably never be. And honestly, as we had a lot of offtopic-posting in MyTracks, i cant see the problem.

I get the feeling, that because i dont venture out to the rest of Tenths, i am not granted the same rights to discuss these matters. I cannot understand how some of you can mention it as a necessity for me, to venture into the rest of Tenths. I have not got the time and interest, but i still feel i've got the rights to discuss these matters. I'm a veteran, with over a thousand posts in this forum alone, but anyhow, i get the feeling that my words are not taken as seriously as if Trev or Pirenzo, or someone else more involved in the "bigger" Tenths posted what i posted (no offense ).

But the truth is, that many of us only take part in this forum (Lustig, CG, freak, FW, myself and some others), and thus should not be forced into expanding our ventures into Tenths, only so people would take us serious.

But i'm getting tired of this wrangling, it does not lead to anything, so heres the deal for you:

We should NOT be allowed to post directly offtopic topics, but we SHOULD be allowed to run on-topic threads offtopic, without them being moved to PF or other places.

Is that agreeable?

Last edited by the_royksopp; 13 Jan 2005 at 16:35.