View Single Post
Old 13 Jan 2005, 23:26 (Ref:1200344)   #23
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_royksopp
But the fact is, that MyTracks is not fully integrated into Tenths, and will probably never be. And honestly, as we had a lot of offtopic-posting in MyTracks, i cant see the problem.
It is fully integrated into 10-10ths, as far as I am concerned anyway. If you mean its still 'developing' shall we say, then yes it is, I believe that is what MagnetON intends for the moment, as we all discussed when the sub-forum was set up.

Quote:
I get the feeling, that because i dont venture out to the rest of Tenths, i am not granted the same rights to discuss these matters. I cannot understand how some of you can mention it as a necessity for me, to venture into the rest of Tenths. I have not got the time and interest, but i still feel i've got the rights to discuss these matters. I'm a veteran, with over a thousand posts in this forum alone, but anyhow, i get the feeling that my words are not taken as seriously as if Trev or Pirenzo, or someone else more involved in the "bigger" Tenths posted what i posted (no offense ).
I think the point is you can't have your own 'bubble' because you do want to participate in the other forums. If you want unlimited off-topic, there's always been a very friendly and lively place called Parc Ferme a couple of doors up. Seriously, you'd enjoy it

To be perfectly honest, My Tracks is a broad enough title for it to not need off-topic exclusions of any kind, IMO. Most of what we might have considered a bit OT, was always on-topic in a way...
My Tracks could encompass everything from tracks themselves, track safety, how we all draw our tracks, the people who design the tracks, "did you see this at such-and-such a track, I think that corner ought to be redesigned" and so on.