View Single Post
Old 29 Jun 2017, 17:07 (Ref:3747823)   #1252
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob29 View Post
Read somewhere that Sky are going to rename their sport channels-maybe I can cancel my subscription to all but the F1 channel which is the only one that covers any sport that I follow
Apparently, 1-2-3-4-5 will be renamed Football 1, Football 2, Cricket, Golf and Arena.

Not the best idea, since they may need to air four football matches, or two tennis matches.

In South America, ESPN has four feeds: ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3 and ESPN+. They air ads for events in any of the other feeds. So no matter what you are watching, you will get ads for UEFA, rugby, golf, tennis, MotoGP, NFL or whatever.

Fox Sports has three feeds. However, they only show ads of events on the respective channel. So unless you put Fox Sports 3 (former Speed), you won't see any motorsport ad. And if you don't put Fox Sports 2, you won't see any ad of North American sports or tennis.