View Single Post
Old 8 Jan 2017, 15:59 (Ref:3701040)   #93
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
I'm struggling to work out why you think that's the case, Chunder. Donington runs a pretty comprehensive meeting calendar for bikes, cars and trucks each year and is used almost every weekday for track days and private tests.

As someone else said, I'm lucky enough to live in the triangle between Donington, Rockingham & Silverstone and the last few years have seen me spread roughly 25-30 volunteer days a year across each of the three circuits for events of all shapes and sizes.

I'd do more at Donington, being the closest to me, but the club I've been doing most of my stuff for tends to run equal numbers of events at each of them.

In other news, 2017 will see the complete infield section fully open once again for spectators now the 2009/2010 butchery has been fixed. Big digs can be quick; backfilling them isn't
Woo, great news. I love the Donington infield.