Thread: WEC Race 6 Hours of Nurburgring
View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 2017, 19:53 (Ref:3752233)   #261
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I chose not to include the Toyota protest because honestly, I only knew about it from reading DSC. I'd rather find my news myself and try to form a report/brief as it'll be good practice for the future. I need to be smoother at finding the details and stewards decisions, etc. Sometimes the media sections aren't the best if you're not already part of the inner circle of news.

The Porsche design might be an issue with tyre pickup, but it clearly had a performance advantage. So maybe it's worth living with because of that.