View Single Post
Old 27 Nov 2017, 17:06 (Ref:3783533)   #35
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Bella you touched on this in the logo thread...but i really liked the donuts and the lining up on the straight line at the end of the race...was expecting to read about some post race penalties for them leaving their cars there but thankfully that didnt happen.

fireworks in the background, smoke from cars doing burnouts and donuts...almost as good as jet planes buzzing the complex pre race tradition you see at a lot of sporting events.

i may not be a kid anymore but i still love that sort of spectacle!

race was still not great though but spectacle wise Abu Dhabi still looks amazing and futuristic and i respect the aesthetics of the venue.

missed the interview with Tilke though...i wonder if he was just being defensive/trying to justify his position to the new owners in the post BE era?