View Single Post
Old 29 Sep 2015, 17:15 (Ref:3578069)   #16
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
the F1 race is no doubt their largest expense but is F1 the reason that Silverstone struggles?

moneyseeker, actually really like the idea of a 'heritage tax' being placed on the new venues that receives a disproportional amount of gov't funding. in many ways it is too the advantage of those paying a premium for hosting rights to bolster the value of the product as a whole by subsidizing the products history and catering to its core fan base.