View Single Post
Old 2 May 2016, 14:24 (Ref:3637855)   #32
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
I hate to post multiple times about Kvyat's penalty. I think four penalties where handed out during the race on Sunday. Nasr rejoined at turn 2 incorrectly and got a 5 sec time penalty. Sainz forced Palmer off at the turn 2/3 complex (debatable IMHO after watching the replay once) and received a 10 sec time penalty. Gutierrez hit someone at the start and received a drive through.

That leave Kvyat who hit Vettel two or three times and impacted other cars as well and the last hit on Vettel caused him to crash out. Given the severity of the other penalties, a 10 sec stop and go doesn't seem to fit.

I wonder if people are not saying much about this because they feel Kvyat is already a dead man walking at RBR?

Richard
I wonder how much of it had to with Putin being there?