View Single Post
Old 18 Aug 2006, 23:01 (Ref:1686362)   #1
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Who are your top 5 favourite F1 drivers?

Okay heres the deal, who is your top 5 F1 racing drivers? This isnt neccarcily based on indavidual results or nationality just who you like and why. Here's mine.

1:Rubens Barichello - Very laid back and funny guy and a proper professional. Had 6 tough years at Ferrari and for the most part did very well, never gave up when he was in a postition a lot of drivers would have.

2:Justin Wilson - Another very laid back charchter and a proper racer, didnt get the breaks he should have had but did a very good job in tough conditions whilst at Minardi and Jaguar.

3:Martin Brundle - One of the racing drivers that got me into F1, perhaps even the driver that got me into F1. Only saw him racing for 1 season in 1996 when he was at Jordan but from what I remember he got some good results, gave Barichello a run for his money too!

4:Eddie Irvine - Contraversial, loud, hilarious and sometimes annoying. Irvine was a great driver IMO and possibly Schumachers strongest team mate to date, on his day he was simply unstoppable.

5:Mike Hakkinen - Extremely quick and pretty quiet and modest, Mika was one of the few drivers to beat Schumacher on a regular basis. Just a shame he didnt stick around a little longer. IMO.