View Single Post
Old 22 Jan 2016, 13:01 (Ref:3607096)   #26
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
I wouldn't have thought so - usually you can get anywhere except the outer paddock. Up by the Kentagon the stage goes onto/off the circuit through the access gate and then down into the outer paddock so there's no pedestrian access that way (although there might be a manned crossing point that can be used between stages?). Walking the other way around the circuit you can get up to Druids (and the inside of Druids has been open in the past), South Bank and the spectator area at Paddock is open as well as some viewing on the 'rally school' section.
The last time I went to the Brands Hatch rally (which I think was 2012!) there was no crossing point by the Kentagon and you couldn't get further than South Bank. Looking at where some of the stages finish, I did wonder what the situation was with access to South Bank.

The grandstands on the main straight did provide a good view for spectating, but were a bit distant for photos, so I thought I'd ask as things may have changed since the last time I was there!