View Single Post
Old 27 Mar 2017, 15:27 (Ref:3721890)   #56
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSchneiderFan View Post
Or could it be he was hitting the minimum distance you can easily run behind another car? I think it's a bit early for team orders.
would agree with that...if LH's merc was having tire issue from following a car im inclined to think that VB would have experienced the same issues if and when he pulled up to his team mate.

the team orders part is a bit tricky though...yes they didnt employ team orders telling VB to specifically to back off but using the same tire strategy for both drivers always strikes me, to some extent, as a behind the scenes team order (not that i have a problem with team orders).

by virtue of going longer on his first stint on ultras i would have thought there could have been/should have been an opportunity to let VB try out the super softs for his second stint.