View Single Post
Old 25 Mar 2017, 08:03 (Ref:3721361)   #30
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
This whole conversation is out of control! I post a picture of an obscure old Fiat and it has developed into an international hunt for more information.

Who the heck cares?

Come on chaps is life so deadly dull for you all that such trivia must dominate your waking hours (you probably spend your sleeping hours dreaming about it to)

I shall have to carefully consider my position regarding posting further pictures on site.

Gerard, while I am not well versed in French drinking habits I do know the difference between ladies underwear and drinking dens.

I am wondering about going to a car boot sale today and perhaps buying a couple.