View Single Post
Old 15 Aug 2017, 17:20 (Ref:3759573)   #1467
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
from the article:

Jonathan Neale, Chief Operating Officer, McLaren Technology Group, said:

“Why not? Why not bring Formula 1 to the streets of Woking? Obviously, aside from the huge social and financial commitment needed to set up the infrastructure, re-profile roads, re-lay Tarmac, fit miles of Armco, build grandstands, pay for race-hosting fees and gain approval and sign-off from the FIA, we don’t see any barriers to our vision.

“In an era that’s often seen as being hemmed in by bureaucracy and narrow-mindedness, that’s actually very refreshing.”

sounds like Mclaren are just having a bit of fun during the summer break! all its missing is a place for Alonso to set up his deck chair!

i wonder if this is at all related to a number of reddit posts over the past few days where members of the F1 subreddit forum over there are having some fun making up proposed tracks in their respective hometowns?