View Single Post
Old 30 Sep 2002, 21:41 (Ref:392567)   #7
Snapper Baz
Race Official
Veteran

England
Las Vegas, NV. USA
Snapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hi gang, I got some sort of sequence but it wasn't too spectacular (the incident)so I'll see what developes (like it?)Watch out in Ingear Motorsport! The white MGF was the guys second only race-he needed a signature from this race to lose his novice cross...as he didn't complete it he starts next year as a novice still! It was actually worse than it looked. the front end was pretty well mullered and the rear end took a big knock as well...so much so that the door wouldn't shut properly...I'd say it was very close to a write off...the driver was well cheesed off!! On a sad note, one time Dunlop Miglia racer and laterly sprint & hillclimb driver Tony Higgins passed away at Croix over the weekend. Apparently his Mini slowly veered off the circuit to a stop. When circuit staff arrived at the car it seems that Tony may have already died. Air ambulance took him away but nothing could be done. A lovely man who lived to drive Mini's fast...He will be missed.