View Single Post
Old 13 Aug 2017, 20:11 (Ref:3759204)   #58
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 850Estate View Post
Just back in. Today was decent enough, but driving standards still leave a lot to be desired. Most disappointing. Until something serious is done about it I can't see things changing either.

As an aside Charlie Eastwood pulled a pretty poor move on Dan Cammish in the PCCGB. It was potentially very dangerous and, given the quality of the battle between Eastwood, Cammish, Zamparelli and Oliphant totally ruined the race. I've had a look online and Eastwood has been docked three points, and handed a 10 place grid penalty. I know GT racing is different, but some stricter rules like that might avoid some of the stupid bumping and barging we saw today.

Good weekend for Subaru and BMW though, whilst Rory Butcher and Dave Newsham both did themselves proud on their home circuits. The Honda's were the pick of the FWD cars, but the conditions simply didn't suit them today. Morgan has had a season to forget, and things didn't get any better today, whilst the Hard VWs also struggled (as per) with the twisty nature of the circuit.
I don't think we can underestimate Ingrim either. He managed to gap the Honda after every safety car. He did very very well.