View Single Post
Old 8 Sep 2016, 03:09 (Ref:3670887)   #85
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I like cars and giving you $hit (everyone really). And I find it hilarious that JH likes all cars but certain Japanese ones and Porsches(Yeah cause no one else has ever commented on a beetle race before . His disgust makes me laugh.

----

So, no word on ticket arrival. The first year in at least 6 I've purchased mine in time to actually NOT have to pick them up at will call and this happens.

Still looking dry.

http://droughtmonitor.unl.edu/Home/S...onitor.aspx?GA

Andrew, what's the grass report? Or have you not been up there yet?
Not yet, I'm heading up for the day next Sat to check out historics, Global GTs and SCCA F4. The schedule isn't that great so not camping just a day trip. And two weeks isn't enough time to do much but I'll think positive there's less open clay but I'm thinking not much. Might bring a cooler weather patch seed again to get something going. And a pole clip to raise the oak a little more.

Think I'm going to get a slant leg canopy to put out at the track fence for some shade out there instead of the rigging and duct tape for someone's ancient one. And I have the two 10x10s for the kitchen and seating. Not sure if the two other destroyed in the sunday wind were replaced or if Eric/Megan or Thomas are coming. I'm going to take up our usual space and give away any we don't need, with the back of the tree saved for the couple and their tent who claims it every year. And I'll try to find and defend to Mitty holes for the Apache legs. Yeah, I might be looking forward to an afternoon of nothing but setting up camp, and a few 'sodas' just a little.

Do we have a replacement Aussie grill after Tony's was sacrificed to the gods of historic racing this spring?