View Single Post
Old 9 Oct 2016, 13:23 (Ref:3678654)   #16
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
But then you're getting half an experience of one event on a poor stream. And that only works for a few people. What about those of us who stream races (legally, I should add) through media devices? I watch events through the Xbox, whether it's via YouTube or the series website. I can't dual screen that.

I'd rather play F1s game and make the choice I'm being forced to make. I'll take Bathurst and Le Mans, and will continue to do so until they stop forcing me to make these choices.
Many people have more than one media device, so you can watch one event on one device and the other event on the other device. Sometimes the quality isn't that good but it's better than not being able to watch at all. Btw, I'm not advocating illegal streaming I'm just saying that sometimes there isn't an alternative, when there is an unnecessary calendar clash of events.